- We will to get products to our customers as quickly as humanly possible.
- We subsidise shipping costs of items to create reasonable shipping prices country wide.
- We do not profit from shipping hence our low and honest shipping prices.
- Our primary shipping services are Post Haste & Mainfreight, Mainstream or TIL freight
Delivery Time/ Process
- Depending on your location and size of the delivery your product should reach you within "2-14 business days".
- We use Post Haste for every item under 6'0" in height. They aim to deliver overnight for the North Island. Whilst also provide a 3-5 business day service to the South Island.
- Oversized items are sent via truck companies these are used for all Surfboards, Softboards, Paddleboards and Kayaks over 6'0". They take up to 5 business days for North Island and up to 10 business days for South Island depending on location. However please allow an extra 14 working days incase of unforeseen circumstances
- Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Please also note the following:
For larger Items (kayaks & SUP's) please allow extra time for delivery being a maximum of 14 working days. This is to cover all forms of delay.
If home delivery is required for a product above 6'0" this can be arranged for an extra fee. Just call us to organise before purchase
All boards are wrapped, boxed and protected with the utmost care. Coastlines is not accountable for any damage caused during transit. If you receive an item with damage we can help process the claim with the freight company. PLEASE CHECK FOR DAMAGE BEFORE SIGNING OFF WITH THE COURIER!
We withhold the right to delay or cancel delivery if shipping costs are not met by the consumer.
Coastlines Limited shall not be under any liability, howsoever caused or arising and (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) whether caused or arising as a result of the negligence of the Carrier or otherwise for any damage to, loss, deterioration, mis delivery, delay in delivery or non-delivery of the goods.