A SURF SHOP WITH DIFFERENCE
A SURF SHOP WITH DIFFERENCE
- Local NZ Business - At 90 Newton Road, Auckland we are just a quick car trip or phone call away.
- Experience - Started by the golden sands of Ahipara, Coastlines has been designing and producing surfboards and gear for over 30 years.
- Tested - In over 36 countries our boards and products are used and loved all around the globe.
- Direct to Market Business Model - As we design, manufacture all our products it means we have full control of our quality and products. Feel free to come to us with any improvements or new things you might want to see in store and we may be able to bring it to life.
- Wholesale Pricing - Another great benefit of our direct model is it allows us to cut out all middlemen and give you industry breaking prices for great products. Most of our products retail at least 40% below industry pricing.
- Customer Service - Feel free to call or pop in at any time if you need a hand.
- Fast Shipping - Typically your order will arrive within 2-5 days from the order being placed. Everything is shipped insured so you never have to worry about your new surfboard being damaged.
- Surfboard Trade Up - Buy a board today, then use it to trade in for your next board!
- Warranty - With a year fix or replacement warranty on any manufactural faults you can feel safe when buying any of our products.
Bottom line is that we make amazing products and get them to you at the best prices. Feel free to pop in at any time to find the perfect board or suit for you.
- We will to get products to our customers as quickly as humanly possible.
- We subsidise shipping costs of items to create reasonable shipping prices country wide.
- We do not profit from shipping hence our low and honest shipping prices.
- Our primary shipping services are Post Haste & Mainfrieght.
Here is an easy table to show product shipping costs and delivery method.
|Clothing, Surf Accessories
|Skateboards, Bodyboards, Skimboards
|Softboards (6'0" and under)
|Longboards, Soft SUPs
|Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks
|KEY: GREEN = Door Delivery, Blue = Mainfrieght Depot,
Tip: How the pricing works, is our base price is to Auckland and then it is simply $10 for North Island and $20 For South Island. The area fee is one time only per cart!=) This is great as it means you only pay the base rate on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..item!!
1 x Skateboard to Christchurch = $25
2 x Skateboards to Christchurch = $30 ($5 + $5 + $20 )
1 x 6'0" Softboard to Wellington = $19
1 x 6'0" Softboard, 1 X Cover, 1 X Tie Down to Wellington = $19
Delivery Time/ Process
- Depending on your location your product should reach you within "2-5 business days".
- We use Post Haste for every item under 6'0" in height. They aim to deliver overnight for the North Island. Whilst also provide a 2 business day service to the South Island.
- Mainfrieght is used for all Surfboards, Softboards, Paddleboards and Kayaks over 6'0". They take up to 2 business days for North Island and up to 3 business days for South Island depending on location.
- Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Please also note, to save delivery costs for customers, all Surfboards, Soft Boards, Kayaks and Paddle Boards over 6'0" going outside Auckland Region, will be sent to your closest Mainfrieght Depot for pick up by default.
All other products will be shipped directly to your home address.
If home delivery is required for a product above 6'0" this can be arranged for an extra fee. Just call us to organise before purchase.
All boards are wrapped, boxed and protected with the utmost care. Coastlines is not accountable for any damage caused during transit. If you receive an item with damage we can help process the claim with the freight company.