RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind.
For surfboards, SUP’s, wetsuits & board covers we recommend that you check dimensions before completing your purchase to ensure they are the right length, for your height, body size and skill level
In the event that there are any concerns upon receiving your order, please contact us promptly to resolve the issue by contacting Ph 09 3600 094.
For exchange or returns (assuming it meets the guidelines below), please email firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the reason for return or exchange, the way the product was used, preferably with pictures of defects if any and obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Number. The product will then have to be couriered back to us at your cost with proof of purchase, RA No and we will begin a full review of the product.
We Coastlines Limited will not pay for return courier/shipping on returns and exchanges, unless the return item has been deemed faulty after further investigation of the product’s return.
Warranty & Returns Policy
Coastlines LTD warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
2) Coastlines Limited will make the warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment or product, which clearly show the apparent defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Coastlines Limited via email or product returned by prepaid postage/courier. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is obtained in advance from Coastlines Limited. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it can be refused.
3) If a product is deemed to be defective by Coastlines Limited, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Coastlines Limited will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of the product.
4) This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore breaks, board breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
5) This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair or change has been made to any part of the product or equipment.
6) The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is valid from the date of the original purchase only.
7) The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
8) There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranties mentioned herein.
9) In no event will Coastlines Limited or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to claims due to accident, death or any other losses arising out of or in connection with use of its products.
10) The customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Coastlines Limited and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages arising out of [a] any actual or alleged breach of warranties or obligations set forth herein or in the manual accompanying the product; or [b] any wrongful or improper use of the product.
No warranties will be applicable for below mentioned items:
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery** (needs to be changed)
• Clearance sale items marked down more than 30%. (good)
• Any article of clothing or clothing accessory that has been worn, altered, or cleaned. (good)
• Any item that has been embroidered, monogrammed, engraved, or debossed. (good)
• Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, is missing parts or has been removed from the manufacturers box (needs review)
• Custom-made products
• Any item that can be proved as manufacturer’s defect can be returned for a full refund.
Here is an easy table to show product shipping costs and delivery method.
|Product||Auckland||North Island||South Island|
|Clothing, Surf Accessories||Free||$10||$20|
|Skateboards, Bodyboards, Skimboards||$5||$15||$25|
|Softboards (6'0" and under)||$9||$19||$29|
|Longboards, Soft SUPs||$59||$69||$79|
|Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks||$69||$79||$89|
|KEY: GREEN = Door Delivery, Blue = Mainfrieght Depot,|
Tip: How the pricing works, is our base price is to Auckland and then it is simply $10 for North Island and $20 For South Island. The area fee is one time only per cart!=) This is great as it means you only pay the base rate on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..item!!
1 x Skateboard to Christchurch = $25
2 x Skateboards to Christchurch = $30 ($5 + $5 + $20 )
1 x 6'0" Softboard to Wellington = $19
1 x 6'0" Softboard, 1 X Cover, 1 X Tie Down to Wellington = $19
Please also note, to save delivery costs for customers, all Surfboards, Soft Boards, Kayaks and Paddle Boards over 6'0" going outside Auckland Region, will be sent to your closest Mainfrieght Depot for pick up by default.
All other products will be shipped directly to your home address.
If home delivery is required for a product above 6'0" this can be arranged for an extra fee. Just call us to organise before purchase.
All boards are wrapped, boxed and protected with the utmost care. Coastlines is not accountable for any damage caused during transit. If you receive an item with damage we can help process the claim with the freight company.